We want to grow to drive our success forward and are looking for a highly motivated Industrial mechanic (m/f/d) to support our team in Grießen.
- You create machining programs for 3 and 5 axes milling machines and lathes using the latest CAD CAM solutions.
- You produce complex individual parts and prototypes for our special machines.
- You set up, operate and monitor all machines
- You check and measure the manufactured parts
- Completed vocational training as an industrial, tool or machining mechanic or comparable qualification
- Experience in 3 and 5 axis programming with the Heidenhain ITC 530 control system advantageous
- First professional experience in individual and prototype construction as well as in the field of CNC turning and milling
- High ability to work in a team, independent and careful way of working
- An interesting and varied field of activity
- Collaboration in an innovative, growing company
- Motivating and collegial working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
If this responsible position in a growing medium-sized company appeals to you, then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with salary expectations and starting date by email to Ms. Ines Fend-Stehling email@example.com.
We would be pleased to get to know you!