We want to grow in order to advance our success and are looking for a highly motivated robot programmer (m/f/d) to support our team in Grießen.
- Creation of PLC programs and visualization with Siemens Step 7/TIA portal
- Commissioning and fault analysis in-house and at the customer’s site
- Project-related coordination with customers, suppliers and internal departments
- Modification programming and program extensions for existing plants
- Preparation of documentation
- Successfully completed training as a technician or a comparable qualification with many years of professional experience, ideally in special mechanical engineering.
- Good programming knowledge and practical experience in common PLC systems such as Siemens S7, TIA-Portal, Profibus, Profinet, visualization with WinCC
- Good knowledge of English and willingness to travel (approx. 40%)
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working, as well as ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate
What we offer
- Technically demanding national and international projects
- Motivating and collegial working atmosphere
- If this responsible position in a growing medium-sized company appeals to you, then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with salary expectations and starting date by email to Ms. Ines Fend-Stehling, email@example.com
We would be pleased to get to know you!