We want to grow in order to advance our success and are looking for a highly motivated
Robot Programmer (m/f/d) for our newly established location in Harsum.
- You are responsible for the online and offline programming of the robots Kuka, Fanuc, and ABB.
- You will be responsible for the adaptation and programming of the interfaces to other systems. You will optimise robot sequences and develop new control concepts.
- You will be responsible for the commissioning of the robots and interfaces at the customer’s site worldwide.
- You are the technical contact person for our customer projectsYour
- Successfully completed training as a technician or comparable qualification with many years of professional experience in robot programming
- Practical experience with the robot systems ABB, Kuka and FanucExperience in the planning, programming and commissioning of robots, as well as in the programming of interfaces between PLC and robots and/or to peripheral devices
- Programming knowledge in the high-level language e.g. C++ as well as TiA Portal
- Good knowledge of English and willingness to travel (70%)
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working and ability to work under pressure
What we offer:
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Future-oriented, versatile field of work
- You actively contribute to the success of WMS Robotics
Do you like to develop your own ideas and want to realize yourself? Then WMS Robotics is your destination.
Please send us your complete application documents preferably by email to Mr. Martin Wesser email@example.com.
We look forward to your application.