We want to grow in order to advance our success and are looking for a highly motivated robot programmer (m/f/d) to support our team in Grießen.
- You are responsible for the online and offline programming of the robots Kuka, Fanuc, and ABB.
- You carry out the adaptation and programming of the interfaces to other systems.
- You optimize robot sequences and further develop our software standard.
- You will be responsible for the commissioning of the robots and interfaces at the customer’s site worldwide.
- You train our customers directly on our cells
- You are the technical contact person for our customer projects
- You create the documentation for our customers
- You will work closely with PLC programmers and design engineers on customer projects in a solution-oriented manner.
- You bring your own ideas and solutions with you into our overall concept.
- Successfully completed technical training or technician as well as initial experience in automation technology or robotics technology
- Practical experience with the robot systems ABB, Kuka and Fanuc would be desirable.
- Experience in robot programming and commissioning of robots is an advantage
- Programming skills in a high-level language such as C++ are ideal
- Good knowledge of English and willingness to travel (40%)
- You have a class B driving licence
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working and ability to work under pressure
What we offer
- You can expect a friendly, collegial team and flexible working hours.
- You can look forward to varied and varied tasks and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas to individual and challenging customer solutions.
- You will receive a specialist induction training as well as supplementary training courses
If this responsible position in a growing medium-sized company appeals to you, then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with salary expectations and starting date by email to Ms. Ines Fend-Stehling – email@example.com
We would be pleased to get to know you!