For over 20 years WMS-engineering Werkzeuge – Maschinen – Systeme GmbH has been delivering turnkey automation solutions, primarily for customers in the automotive and automotive supply sectors. Average projects values range from around EUR 200,000 up to EUR 1.5 million.
- Independent coordination of work processes in relation to robot/SPS software and monitoring of schedule and cost budgets.
- Setting new standards through the application of personal know-how and active contribution to the further development of our tools and operational processes.
- Maintenance of contact with our customers and personal intervention in SPS/robot software development as necessary.
- Close cooperation with the design and assembly departments.
- Development of software concepts for robot-assisted deburring and handling equipment and custom machine engineering.
- Acting as a motivator, able to meet and manage targets within the team, recognise anomalies at an early stage and take commensurate appropriate action.
- (Acceptance of leadership role).
- Clarification of customer orders in cooperation with the sales department.
- You have an advanced technical qualification and several years of professional experience in the area of robot/SPS programming, ideally in custom machine engineering, robot technology and assembly systems.
- As a creative forward thinker, you are well-motivated and work in a goal-orientated manner.
- Your approach is marked by a confident demeanour, good communication skills and you enjoy working with a positive team.
- You are familiar with standard robot systems (ABB, Kuka, Fanuc), and
- SPS systems (Siemens, S5/7, TIA-Portal, WINCC, Profibus, Profinet),
- speak English well, and would welcome the occasional business trip.
- You are able to substantiate your staff management skills
- Business trips at home and abroad would not be a problem for you.
- You will be working in a modern, professional environment with a positive and friendly team.
- Look forward to a wide range of varied tasks and the opportunity to help shape individual and challenging customer solutions.
If we have piqued your interest
Please either send your application by mail to
Attn Ms Fend-Stehling
Jahnstraße 1, 79771 Klettgau-Grießen
or email us at
You can find out more about this job by phone at
07742 857 57-0
We would like to get to know you!