For our location Harsum in the district of Hildesheim we are looking for a
PLC Programmer (m/f/d)
- Creation of PLC programs and visualization with Siemens Step 7/TIA-Portal
- Commissioning and error analysis in-house and at the customer’s site
- Project-related coordination with customers, suppliers and internal departments
- Modification programming and program extensions on existing plants
- Creation of documentation
- Successfully completed training as a technician or a comparable qualification with many years of professional experience, ideally in special machine construction
- Good programming skills and practical experience in common PLC systems such as Siemens S7, TIA-Portal, Profibus, Profinet, visualization with WinCC
- Good knowledge of English and willingness to travel (approx. 40%)
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working, as well as ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate
- Technically challenging national and international projects
- An interesting and varied field of activity
- Flexible working hours
More information at: www.wms-engineering.de
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents with salary expectations and starting date, by email to Ms. Ines Fend-Stehling.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!