WMS-engineering GmbH is a proven expert in automation solutions. Since 1986 we have developed and produced everything needed for economical machining and assembly – whether it is an individual machine or an entire system.
Custom-specific developments are the growing basis for our range of services. We will be happy to accompany you – from the initial concept to rapid commissioning: Process engineering with full responsibility and complete service – individual, innovative and competent.
Our company has established a quality management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2000. It ensures that the processes of our organisation are efficiently meeting all quality requirements of our customers We achieve quality through defined processes that are adhered to and monitored constantly. All relevant information to do so is collected, analysed and documented. By implementing the measures we develop to meet the needs of our customers and the market, we constantly improve our products and processes.
- Domiciliation of WMS France in Colmar
- Fundamental developments and expansion oft he structural parts portfolio
- 20-year company anniversary
- Major order from Daimler (€ 4.5 million)
- Relocation to the own business premises in Klettgau-Grießen (3.500m²)
- Relocation to Lottstetten to expand the production facility
- First large order from Bosch for several deburring cells (€ 2.5 million)
- Formation of WMS-engineering GmbH by 3 former employees of SIG.
- Management buy-out SIG-Robotics incl. transfer of all patents and customers.
- Headquarter: Jestetten
- Customers: Alusingen, Georg Fischer
- SIG-Robotics invents the first flexible robot deburring tools.
- Automation in the SIG Group, but also for external customers.